Artichoke Curry Vegan Spinach Dip
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, tofu, coconut milk beverage, garlic, curry, mustard (if using), lemon juice, salt, and pepper, to taste, in your blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and pour the mixture into 1 to 4 ramekins. 1 is for serving the dip as a whole, but I like using 2 to 4 ramekins for serving smaller or even single-serve portions.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the top looks firm and the edges just begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool slightly, but serve hot with tortilla chips, crackers, or bread. See my other serving suggestions in the post above.